Students need to hear from us early and often. Here are some resources for planning how you will connect with students and support their social and emotional needs.
- WOOP Goal Setting (Wish-Outcome-Obstacle-Plan) Resources (April13)
- 3 Signature SEL Practices: How to support students throughout their learning experiences in any environment.
- Calming Strategies for Distance Learning: Ways students can remain calm all of the concerns they may be experiencing
- EL Resources for Distance Learning: How to support English Learners in accessing content or practicing skills
- PBIS Distance Learning Resources: providing PBIS support in other environments
Activities to do at Home
- Learning at Home: a number of activities in various categories
- Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems: Learners worldwide can draw, doodle and explore new ways of writing by visiting Mo’s studio virtually once a day for the next few weeks.
- Scholastic Learn at Home: Day-by-day projects to keep kids reading, thinking and growing
- MN State: resources for learning from home