There are abundant resources of academic content to meet learning goals. Here are resources that can support the standards and goals you have set. Some may require a subscription at the school or district level. Contact your coach or share ideas, provide feedback and ask questions.
- Transition Curriculum Overview
- Transition Course Lists
- Transition Course Links
- Transition Google Classroom Links
- Standards for Transition 7/1/19
- Google Folder: Transition Curriculum
General Content Resources
- Site licenses: District licenses are available to staff, either through direct sign-up or by request.
- District 287 Curriculum Maps: Links to topics and resources by subject and grade level. There are Unit Plans linked to the Year-at-a-Glance docs that can be copied and modified to meet your needs.
- MN Partnership courses: materials and resources for Grades 3-12 in 4 core content areas, Google folders or Moodle sections that can be copied and modified for your students.
- Khan Academy: instructional videos for many subjects
- ULS for SUN: Folders of resources for teachers using ULS
- Northern Star Online: courses that can be copied and modified for use with your students. Submit a request for access to a course for review.
- OpenUp Resources: core curricula open and free in digital or printable formats
- ELM (Electronic Library of MN): FREE resource of databases and ebooks for all MN residents