The following resources may help in your support for children, families and each other in times of crisis and trauma. Please do not hesitate to contact us for additional help or support.
- Resources to Help Educators, Adults Respond to Racism, Violence and Trauma
- Helping Youth after Community Trauma: Tips for Educators (NCTSN)
- Helping Children and Adolescents Cope with Disasters and Other Traumatic Events (NIMH)
- School Climate, Safety, and Crisis (NASP)
- What To Say To Kids When The News Is Scary (NPR)
Please do not hesitate to share additional ideas. You have a unique perspective on how to how to organize our resources into learning activities and channel them to your students, and we will need to rely on our community more than ever in the days ahead.
Further resources are organized into these categories:
We’re here to support each other as we all support our students and their families.