Here are resources on how to prepare content and effectively teach in multiple environments.
- You can register for these directly from the links to PD Central
Self-paced learning resources
- Teacher Support Center for Distance Learning, a workshop with PD topics on:
- Recording of overview of the Teacher Center
- Instructional Pillars: Teacher presence, social presence, cognitive presence
- Giving student feedback
- Moodle skills
- Distance Learning 101: A series of short videos introducing basics and key fundamentals of distance learning.
Articles of interest
- 5 Strategies for Teacher Self-Care from ASCD (3-26-20)
- A Trauma-Informed Approach to Teaching Through Coronavirus, from Teaching Tolerance (3-27-20)
- 7 Ways to Maintain Relationships During Your School Closure, from Edutopia (3-27-20)
- SELF CARE: Ways to Take Care in a New and Evolving Reality, Suggestions from staff and SEL Coordinators (3-26-20)
- Collective Vulnerability, the FFTs of Online Learning, and the Sacredness of Bored Kids, from Brene Brown (3-27-20)